Oakleaf Partnership are working with an International Law firm in recruiting for a permanent Reward Manager position . The UK Reward manager will work collaboratively with the rest of the international reward team to develop a market leading total reward offering. The role reports into the Senior Reward Manager UK and EMEA.
The role is London based, with flexibility on offer for remote working.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan for and fully project manage the annual salary and bonus review
- Set up and maintenance of the compensation tool, working with the team as a subject matter expert to support the rollout of future compensation and benefit systems;
- Lead on survey submissions and vendor relations
- Lead on financial modelling and budgeting for the annual review and as required in projects;
- Lead on the annual D& I report
- Assist with management and development of the compensation and benefits framework in line with the overall business strategy;
- Lead on any specific UK related reward projects and initiatives, providing advice and guidance as needed
The successful candidates will have proven experience in a Senior Reward Analyst or Reward Manager role for a partnership or professional or financial services firm. You will be highly analytical, have strong excel skills and have proven ability to manage stakeholders across levels and excellent communication skills. In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.