A well respected global business
Super opportunity to own and design the early years strategy for a global business
A global food business, with an impressive 5 year strategy. Following a re-organisation in the global HR function, the business is now set for success across all regions.
With a portfolio of UK consumer brands you would recognise, along-side a large and profitable B2B division, this company is ambitious in its aims to lead from the front
Key responsibilities include
- Lead the strategy for early careers, responsible for developing, overseeing and evolving sustainable talent development programs including internships, graduates, apprenticeships & early career talent.
- Work as part of a Global Talent Team, creating a best in class talent experience, influencing all stages from attraction, through to development and progression of high performing early career talent.
- Senior contributor with the ability to influence across cultures and regions and the opportunity for people leadership responsibility in the matrix for Regional Early Career Leads and our Global Business Services Team who manage the day to day administration and management of all Early Career Programmes. This role will also partner with broader Learning, Leadership and Talent Colleagues globally.
- Coach and support HR Business Partners and Talent Teams in Region to ensure programmes are rolled out consistently and achieving the required impact i.e. meet the strategic needs of the business and build future leadership capability and pipeline.
- Bringing outside in best practice trends and developments to inform strategy.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of early careers practices and programmes. Experience of designing and delivering end to end early career programmes e.g. graduate, apprentice and intern programmes etc.
- Experience in the following areas is desired: talent attraction and selection, assessment centres, learning and development, performance management, talent development
- Proven track record of creating sustainable solutions with measurable results
- Passionate about early career and talent development
- Excellent Project and Programme management skills, including project planning, project governance and budget management
- Stakeholder relationship management, collaboration and partnering skills and experience
- Vendor management
- Ability to operate at a strategic and operational level
- Growth and continuous development mindset with a drive for self-development and a drive to understand the latest thinking in early careers from talent acquisition through to development.
An excellent basic salary, generous bonus and benefits scheme.
Home working with very occasional travel
A truly global role with scope for personal and career development.