HR Manager to take on the role of site HR lead, playing a key strategic and operational HR role on the site leadership team.
Successful Manufacturing/Engineering business.
As HR Manager you will provide a high quality HR service to line managers at all levels, across both manufacturing and and central functions. Responsibilities include:
- Generalist HR activities including ER, Recruitment, OD.
- Strategic HR lead for projects.
- Leading the HR support team.
- Partnering departmental heads.
- Building positive relationships with union reps and responsibility for managing annual pay negotiations with the trade union.
- Engagement lead - implementing and leading the site communication strategy, ensuring engagement activities are implemented as ell as developing and supporting delivery of the cultural change plans and interventions.
- Developing relevant organisation structure to advance and support the needs of the Business.
- Supporting line managers through appraisal and performance activities.
To be considered for this role you will be a commercially astute HR generalist in an HR Manager, HR Business Partner or Head of HR role.
Experience within the Manufacturing / Engineering (or related sector) is key as well as Unions experience.
Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
Ability and resilience to drive change and build for the future.
Up to £70,000 + car allowance + bonus