HR Assistant Job - Immediate start - 3 Months
Are you a HR Assistant looking to join a collaborative team? Then if so, we have the Job for you!
Oakleaf are working with a fantastic Media Agency who are looking for you to come in and help support the HR function and work closely with thePeople manager. The role would include updating HR Data records, onboarding with new starters and support with the implemnetation of a new HR system.
The role needs you to be immedieltey availble! The role is paying between £110-150 per day based on experrinece.
You MUST have at Least a Year experience working as a HR Admin/HR Assistant/HR Coordinator
Duties to include:
- Support HR BPs on day to day duties
- Manage pre-appointment checks
- Manage the renewal of DBS checks and routine medicals
- Update the employee and candidate databases, personnel files and diversity monitoring data, ensuring information held on candidates is accurate;
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience
- Strong attention to detail and experience handling confidential information
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally graduate calibre or equivalent
- Good IT skills - Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
If you feel the role is for you , then please apply now!