We have an outstanding role for an Early Years Careers, Resourcing &Talent Specialist for a world leader
We have an opportunity for a Resourcing & Early Years Careers Talent Specialist to join a world leading progressive organisation in Southampton, Hampshire.
You will be working as part of a proactive Talent & Resourcing Team and undertaking a specialist role with a focus on developing early careers programmes such as Graduate, Apprenticeship and Traineeships and also strategic resourcing projects to enhance employer value proposition.
- This is a newly created position that will play a key role in developing opportunities to leverage Early Careers programmes across the organisation.
- You will be acting as the central point for operational planning and delivery of the Early Careers programmes such as Graduate programme, Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Internships which will help acquire and develop the skills and capabilities required in line with our strategic workforce plan.
- You will also work with HR Business Partnering team and Senior People Leaders to diagnose and really understand business priorities, enduring skills requirements, roles and capabilities required in order to develop solutions in line with the Early Careers Strategy whilst working closely with the Learning & Development team in relation to the delivery of development interventions on the programmes
- The Early Years programmes will be your key focus for the first 6-9 months however once these are running you will also undertake a variety of strategic resourcing projects which will focus on enhancing the employer value proposition and recruitment process.
- You will also undertake some senior key hire process where you will be partnering with senior leaders to develop forward thinking attraction methodology and effective hiring solutions.
Were seeking a fast paced individual who has a solid background across Talent Management, Early Careers / apprentiships, trainee development and resourcing.
- You will need to hit the ground running so experience in managing or coordinating early career programmes is important
- Experience of Talent Acquisition or Recruitment in either an agency or in house where you have a good grasp of what is required to hire great talent in the market
- Ideas - we want to continue to improve in all aspects of the talent management and talent acquisition model and we're looking for someone to join us in sharing and driving ideas and suggestions on how we do this
- Solutions focused - you'll be confident in navigating challenges and finding ways to overcome and solve them. You'll need to capture needs and requirements from key stakeholders and translate them into solutions and outcomes
- Passion for people - success in this role is centred around building great relationships and investing the time to get a real understanding of the key pieces of the puzzle that make up the organisation
- Performance related bonus
- A competitive pension scheme
- Flexible working options
- 25 days annual leave - (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Plus, a suite of excellent additional benefits
Head quarters is based in Southampton, Hampshire the organisation believe work is something you do, not somewhere you go. They embrace a hybrid working model where believe the choice is with the individual on when they work from their fantastic offices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.