Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a High Growth, Global Advertising Company to secure a new HR Coordinator to join their HR Team.
This is an integral role working within a team of four, supporting 220 employees across the EMEA. You will be the first point of contact for all HR queries.
If you are looking for a company which offer you the opportunity to take full ownership of HR Operations, get involved with project work whilst looking to progress you career, this is for you! This is a superb steppingstone opportunity to get to Business Partner level.
Day to day duties will include:
* Advise on first line policy and ER queries from employees, escalating to HR Business Partners where necessary
* Own the employee life cycle management processes such as onboarding management, termination, performance management, personal data changes & internal transfers
* Responsible for contract preparation, and all employee documentation according to local legislation (e.g., reference letters, promotion letters, maternity admin, leaves etc)
* Responsible for vendor management to improve operations and employee experience (e.g., benefits vendors)
* Liaise with IT to ensure all required equipment is available on an employee's first day and leads in the coordination of the leaver process
* Update and maintain the HR system and organisation chart. Serve as the process owner in the introduction of new HR tools and programmes
* Assume responsibility for the maintenance of EMEA specific analytics (e.g. headcount, turnover, performance reviews, absence etc.)
* Supports projects and creates standard work to improve HR processes on a global level
* Ensure deadlines and compliance requirements are met, and acts as the owner of managing HR policies and procedures
* Produce and analyse reports as requested and implements and tracks metrics towards key local and global HR objectives, processes, and programs. Analyses trends and suggests actions
* Experience in HR administration and a strong desire for a career in HR; a great opportunity for a candidate looking for their second HR role
* Experience using HR Systems
* Intermediate Excel Skills
* Knowledge in local legislation and global mobility is an advantage
* Ability to work well under pressure and deliver excellent client service in all interactions