We're looking for a Managing Consultant to join the team at Page Group. This will be a full 360 recruitment role with additional team/leadership responsibilities. It is a fast track route to management.
Recruitment is a sales role - prior experience within agency recruitment is advantageous.
This role will be based out of Weybridge and offers flexibility to work from home.
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies.
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.We have have been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.We are looking for a management consultant in either our finance or HR teams based out of Weybridge.
As a managing consultant for PageGroup your responsibilities will include:
- Bridging the gap between the consultancy group and senior leadership.
- Driving team productivity, running initiatives, accurately forecasting to the leadership team.
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships.
- Managing your own job portfolio from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Building mutually benefiting relationships with clients and candidates.
- Business Development (although there is no such thing as a "cold" call).
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following throughout the interview process and during the role:
- A university degree (this is a preference, NOT a necessity).
- 3-5 years of prior sales experience (ideally from an agency recruitment background).
- Team mentality.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Professional phone manner.
- Resilience (this is key).
This is a genuinely great opportunity to join a well-established, well organised and successful recruitment business. There are huge opportunities for career progression, international relocation, training & development as well to earn excellent bonuses.
- Salary: £30,000-£40,000 based on experience + an uncapped bonus earning potential (quarterly).
- Generous holiday entitlement with the ability to buy more.
- Opportunity to join a group pension scheme
- Vitality membership (private health care)
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Charitable giving scheme
- Gym membership discounts
PageGroup are proud winners of:
- Clear Assured Gold Status
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
- FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
- Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
- Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
- Race at Work Signatory
- Valuable 500 Company
- Disability Confident Employer