Job Advert for Temporary Human Resources Officer
Are you a HR officer looking to work in a collaborative team where the sole purpose is to actively make a difference? If so, we have the position for you!
Oakleaf are working with a poignant charity who are looking for you to come into the People and Organisational Development team. You will need to provide an all- encompassing administration service with a strong focus on recruitment as well as ensuring HR data is precise and up to date.
This temporary role requires you to be immediately available to take on the role for a duration of up to 4 months.
Duties to Include
* To be the first point of contact for HR queries, ensuring they are directed to the relevant line manager as appropriate.
* Ensuring that personnel files hold relevant employee data as well as making sure the HR system is updated with all relevant information such as absence.
* To respond to queries on the HR system as and when required.
* To report on the key performance indicators when requested by the People and Payroll Manager and other team members.
* To work alongside the People and Payroll Manager to ensure the recruitment process is delivered- including working on new job descriptions, job evaluation, advertising and keeping recruitment records.
* Ensure that all new employees are set up on the e-learning system and e-learning complaint.
* To support the Learning and Development Manager with the preparation and coordination of training courses where necessary.
* To provide support to and cover for the volunteering team as required.
* To provide support to HR volunteers.
* Experience working in a generalist HR role.
* Experience of working in an administrative role.
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
* Training to be CIPD qualified with relevant experience.