Interim Reward Manager - Compensation - Financial services -Hybrid London - Immediate start, £400-500 per day
Interim Reward Manager - Compensation - Financial services - Hybrid London - Immediate start, c£400-500 per day
Your new company
A leading global financial services business.
Your new role
Reporting to the EMEA Compensation Lead, you will work across multiple geographies and business units. You will support your assigned business units through the compensation process.
- Partner with the Compensation Leads on key compensation initiatives across EMEA including leading and managing cross team projects
- Partner with other Global Rewards teams such as Remuneration Regulatory and Deferred Compensation teams on key initiatives, year end activities and day to day activities.
- Manage all compensation activities for the business, for example:
- Co-ordinate all year end and mid year comp activities.
- Analyse all market data and provide relevant advice to the HR Partners and business.
- Ensure all compensation systems are maintained with accurate compensation data
- Track any committed compensation arrangements for new hire or existing employees (guarantees, indicatives, retention awards, etc) to ensure correct funding and payment.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have worked as a Reward Manager with compensation focus for a leading global financial services business where you will have had involvement with EMEA regulations. It is essential that you can start a role immediately and commit to a 5 month duration commuting to the London office as required in a hybrid model.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.