Reward Operations Lead - Service Delivery
We have a current opportunity for a senior Reward Operations lead to work as part of a HR Service delivery function
Oakleaf Partnership are partnering with a financial services business in Northamptonshire. The position is a Senior Manager level Reward Operations /Shared Services role and will require management of a team as well as ownership of the Reward and Benefits portfolio.
This role will require a candidate who is operating best approaches to control and service delivery across the Europe and UK.
Reward Operations / Shared Services:
- Developing and leading the Global Service Strategy for Reward, Performance and Benefits
- Driving process consistency and efficiency globally
- Ongoing review and maintenance of the Service Catalogue with relevant stakeholders to ensure the business is meeting customer requirements
- Ensuring all service (and related process) procedures are fully in-place and continually evaluated for greater efficiency and better colleague experience
- Utilising and evolving the architecture and vendor strategy in conjunction with HR Tech & Change
- Driving operational excellence throughout HR Operations control environment
For more information please get in touch with me. We are seeking a strong leader for this opportunity. Ideally we are looking for a Reward professional who would like to move into a service delivery team on a global scale or a HR Shared Services lead with strong reward and benefits experience
There is flexible working for this role and you would be required to be based in Northampton once a week at present with the view to move to two days next year.