I am currently partnered with a thriving Private Equity firm in their recruitment of a temporary HR Administrator to join the growing HR team initially on a 12 month FTC. This role will provide HR generalist administration support to the wider HR team, this will be a fast pace and busy role.
- Providing full HR Administration support across the employee lifecycle
- Producing reports for HR data and analytics
- Take ownership of onboarding for new joiners including: updating payroll, set up new joiners on HRIS, reference checks
- Administration to support the benefits Specialist
- Probation review, liaising with line managers on probations and reviews
- Maintaining accurate HR records in all HR Systems
- Completing monthly payroll spreadsheet, providing relevant information and documentation to the payroll department.
- Leaver administration, including: exit interviews, preparing letters/email communications, updating systems
- Management of the HR inbox answering queries
- Experience in HR administration
- Detail orientated and highly organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and professional approach
Hybrid working available.