Oakleaf are proud to be partnered with a leading international health and security services firm on their search for an Internal Recruiter to join their head office team in West London.
In this role you will be responsible for the hiring and end to end recruitment cycle of both permanent and contract staff for the UK and European regions. You will be working with Business Leaders, Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers to ensure that all recruitment activity, campaigns, and projects are lead in a professional and efficient manner across all areas of the business.
The role would suit somebody with multiple years of recruitment experience and an in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle. Internal recruitment experience is favourable but not essential.
* Working closely with, listening to and understanding the wants, needs and priorities of your business areas
* Accountability for the resourcing of the best talent for your business areas
* Ensure that all accountable vacancies are filled to the highest standard, on time and within budget
* Ensure all Managers are using a consistent and fair approach to recruitment within the parameters of the law
* Ensuring that all Managers work within the company hiring policy
* Ensuring that the company recruits within a diverse candidate base and promote the benefits of a diverse workforce
* Building a professional network with External Professionals and Peers
* Act as a key focal point for recruitment at a junior level and have the skills to rectify any issues in a timely manner
* Preliminary screening and vetting of prospective candidates
* Aftercare of new starters once the onboarding process is complete
* Lead and support projects within the Talent & Development team
* Either in-house or agency recruitment experience
* Familiarity with all hiring channels including technology, systems and platforms including social media
* Full understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle and associated legislation
* Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment the ability to handle an everchanging workload
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
* Drive, enthusiasm and passion for the recruitment process and attracting the best talent
* Makes confident and clear decisions based on sound judgement
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* The ability to adopt both commercial and human approach to any issues or people decisions
* A strong networker
What's on offer:
* Up to £45,000 Base salary + competitive bonus
* Flexible hybrid working model
* Competitive company benefits package