HR Business Partner - £30,000 - £40,000
Your new company
HRBP - Talent & Performance About the role As a HR Business Partner with a specific focus on Talent & Performance, you will work closely with teams, managers and key stakeholders to help build and develop organisation and people capability, plan and manage talent. You will help shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation that achieve shared organisational objectives. Working as part of a central HR team in a medium sized global organisation you will be also be able to work in a generalist HR way, offering expertise in all people areas, with the ability to carry out operational activity, such as dealing with employee relations, when needed. However, you will have a specific area of focus and will be responsible for driving people strategy for the specialist area of Talent and Performance.
Your new role
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders including, providing support, trusted advice, and challenge.
- Providing pragmatic, commercially focused HR guidance, advice and support to managers with the aim of ensuring business objectives are achieved
- Coaching and challenging managers when necessary to ensure sound decisions are made and solutions provided within a 'big picture' context and in the best interests of the business overall
- Working with the Head of HR & Learning to support the organisational capability and talent strategy
- Support the structured career development framework that is in the progress of being implemented
- Facilitating effective performance management - drive the roll out and embedding of performance management activity in to the HR system
- Drive leadership & management development and leadership performance through coaching leaders and supporting delivery of the management development programme.
What you'll need to succeed
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills
- Brilliant at influencing employees at all levels to support HR and Talent Management strategies
- Working knowledge of performance management processes
- Experience delivering and/or supporting employee training programmes
- Ability to use the relevant Human Resources tools (incl. PM software)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, and confident to work independently as well as part of a team
- The desire to continually develop, be the best you can be at what you do and inspire that in others
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.