Hourly rate- £12.60
Mostly remote working, occasionally needed in the Office
Offices based in London and Birmingham but can be based anywhere in the UK
Oakleaf are currently partnering with a rewarding charity who pride themselves in making an impact and serving their members to an impeccable standard. This is a paramount role within a small synergetic team where the key focus is to support the resourcing function in identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates. An intrinsic part will include providing general administrative support to the resourcing function. Ideally you will have had exposure across a healthcare setting as the position will be supporting this sector.
If you are an individual who is innately compassionate in nature, driven to make a change and passionate about what you can bring to the role as a unique individual then this role is for you!
Key Responsibilities include:
* Proactively sourcing candidates from a diverse marketplace using different methods and recruitment platforms.
* Confidently conduct telephone screening conversations with applicants and present suitable candidates for face to face interviews.
* Contribute positively to each candidate's experience in line with the client's diversity statement.
* Work with urgency to ensure candidates are supplied to Hiring Managers in a timely manner.
* Support the Resourcing function by setting up interviews and facilitating recruitment assessments.
* Fully prepare candidates prior to presenting them to face to face interviews.
* Support Resourcing function by providing Hiring Managers with candidate details for applications for their vacancies that have been received through the applicant tracking system when required.
* Demonstrate experience of Recruitment or HR administration in the Care industry.
* Demonstrable experience in conducting a high volume of telephone conversations.
* Experience delivering high levels of customer service.
* Demonstrable experience of HR and Recruitment compliance (Right to Work and DBS checks).
* Experience working with applicant tracking systems or databases, preferably iTrent.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to understand the needs of the role and prioritise work effectively.
* IT Literate in Microsoft Office, databases and applicant systems.
* Flexible and adaptable style.
* Empathy with mission, objectives and values of the client.
* Able to prioritise effectively.