You will be responsible for a wide range of duties supporting the recruitment team helping them deliver a highly effective business service.
A well established business with a great reputation based in Bradford. This role would be in the human resource and personnel team.
The key responsibilities of the compliance coordinator are:
- Keeping up to date with spreadsheets and database, analysing and interpreting data upon request
- Working closely with HR and supporting them with administration of any ongoing projects
- Effectively update any employee changes
- Undertake any administrative duties such as answering phone calls, filing, diary management, dealing with internal and external post, data inputting, auditing etc.
- Work closely with payroll ensuring all payments are processed timely and correctly
The successful Compliance coordinator will be:
- Flexible and show willing to learn
- Focused and driven
- Great timekeeping and communication skills
- Work well within a team
- Work well under pressure and towards deadlines
- Work accurately, and pay strong attention to details
- Use own initiative
- On-site parking
- Salary paying up to £20k
- 3-6 month contract