Ashley Kate are pleased to be supporting our client in Sleaford who are looking for aTemporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the business and strengthen their busy finance team.
To be successful, you will need to have experience in similar finance role and be used to working to high volumes of work with accuracy.
The roles is full time, permanent with hours 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4:30pm on Fridays. Salary is £19,000 - £22,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Purchase Ledger Clerk responsibility's and experience to include;
- Previous working experience within a purchase ledger function.
- Ability to accurately process invoices within specified deadlines.
- Efficiently deal with invoice queries.
- To assist with inputting time sheet information for payroll.
- Ability to communicate with suppliers, building and providing a trusted service.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience working on and with SAGE would be advantageous.
- General administration duties to support the Payroll Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy finance team in a great business. The role will be working on site so you will need to be able to get to Sleaford for work.