Do you have proven experience of working as a HR Advisor and looking for a fast paced and exciting new role?
Ashley Kate are pleased to be to be supporting a leading home and community regeneration company based in the South East as they look to recruit a Full Time permanent HR Advisor with a proven track record of managing a complex range of ER casework.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a dedicated Employee Relations team. Reporting to a Senior HR Advisor, you will support delivery of the HR service, by working alongside people managers across designated business area.
The starting salary for this role is Circa £34k.
About the role
- As part of this role, you will advise, support and coach managers across the business.
- Work pro actively with specific business areas to maximise performance and minimise employee relations disputes.
- Support the business to increase ER capability across management teams.
- Support HR Business Partners with organisational change projects where appropriate, facilitating restructures and ensuring that formal consultation and redundancy processes are carried out in accordance with policy and employment law.
- Provide proactive HR advice, coaching and guidance to business managers and colleagues.
- Advise managers on management of staff absence and performance, wellbeing, and employee engagement.
- Coach Managers through management of disciplinary and grievance cases.
- Support the delivery of the recruitment and appointment process across the organisation and partner the business and recruitment team throughout the hiring process.
- Develop sustainable, effective relationships with relevant stakeholders across the business, enabling a compliant, customer focused, cost-effective service to support the business to achieve corporate objectives.
- Ensure HR policies are relevant up to date and communicated and applied consistently across all areas.
HR Advisor - About you
- You will be a confident HR professional and be able to demonstrate extensive technical knowledge and capability within a demanding, fast paced customer focused organisation
- Proven experience in Employee Relations
- CIPD qualified or equivalent relevant experience
- Work collaboratively as part of professional team
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder management including Senior Managers and able to positively inform and influence discussions
- Good organisational planning and project management skills, able to demonstrate results and deliver continuous improvement.
- Be able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Highly computer literate with a good proven competency in MS Office and successfully use business systems to advanced level
- Build effective relationships with diverse business areas
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Darren Keeling on 0203 800 1500