Page Personnel HR are working with a growing organisation in Stockport who are seeking an HR Business Partner to join and support a well-established HR function. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking for a step-up role. You will support with strategic planning and employee relations.
Our client are a growing organisation in Stockport. They have a large workforce and this keeps the HR department fast-paced and busy. They are recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join and support the team. This is a great opportunity to join this company and really make an impact!
The key responsibilities for the HR Business Partner are reviewing policy and process, supporting with strategic planning, managing employee and industrial relations, assisting with various projects surrounding restrucutre and engagement and business partnerning, building strong relationships with stakeholders at all leveles, champion Equality and Diversity across the business, identifying and implementing improvements across all core areas of HR and much more! The role is based in Stockport.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in an HR Advisor position
- strong knowledge of employment law
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- computer literacy with MS Office and HR systems
- willingness to learn and develop
- CIPD qualification desirable not essential
Our client offers a salary c£32K, benefits package, on-site parking, development opportunities.