Provide advice on all HR and people matters, including complex employee relations cases and organisational change. Develop effective internal and external communication strategies and networks to support the delivery of the site business plan and projects.
A housing association based in South East London. A friendly team of 4 senior advisors and 3 junior.
- Handle full spectrum of HR duties
- Handle Employment Relations cases (i.e. investigation, meeting with employees concerned, note taking, providing advice to management for solution).
- Compile and present HR reports to Executive group
- Negotiate with recognised trade unions on pay reviews and other factors affecting working conditions
The successful HR Advisor will have previous experience in Human Resources. A CIPD qualification is desirable. The HR Advisor will have experience dealing with high case load and management information.
The successful applicant will receive:
- Car allowance, due to multisite organisation
- Health care scheme
- Pension scheme