To manage the HR people systems portfolio to ensure they are fit for purpose and opportunities for increased functionality and efficiency are realised. Maintenance of the HR records complying with company and legislation requirements. To support the Head of HR with the production of people data analytics, drawing insights to drive decisions
- Strive for service excellence and work with the HR team to identify and implement service and process improvements.
- Review, design and implement workflows, process and practices that ensure service delivery meets agreed KPI’s and SLA’s
- Lead projects to streamline and improve efficiencies in the overall service delivery and compliance of the team’s activities.
- Ensure integrity of data through effective management of maintenance of HR systems.
- To be the expert on all HR systems and manage queries and issues relating to the HR systems through to resolution.
- To ensure all HR records are maintained & secure, complying with obligations under data protection legalisation
- To work with the systems providers and internal stakeholders to further develop and enhance system functionality in response to business requirements
- To manage the change control process for systems developments and enhancements.
- To implement new system functionality as required, including business requirements, project scope, functionality development and/or configuration, testing and implementation.
- To fully manage monthly key reporting dashboards and management information requests relating to people data.
- To provide project support to strategic HR activity
- General ad hoc HR administration as required
- Ensure commitment to the continuous process of training and developing employees
- You will have access to confidential information regarding and belonging to the company. Your access to this information must be managed in a professional manner and data should always remain confidential.
- Establish relationships with suppliers, contractors in line with the terms of business
- Establish and promote good internal relationships within the department and across the team ensuring that we treat our internal customers with care and consideration.
- Work with external providers to troubleshoot issues where appropriate
- Develop and manage the cross functionality of all the people management systems
Performance will be monitored against the following:
- Objectives set through the Personal Development Review (PDR) process
- Ownership and completion of agreed business priorities in a timely manner
- HR Team
- All internal departments
- External software suppliers
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of successfully managing projects from concept to delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of delivering SLAs in a high-volume administration environment (preferably in a shared service environment and ideally in HR)
- Experience of working within an HR function is desirable but not essential
- Systems experience is essential with good understanding of HR systems and administration and management of these (working knowledge of SelectHR/SelectPay would be advantageous)
- Experience of new system implementation is highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate solid understanding of systems strategy and how HR systems work within the overall HR infrastructure and in conjunction with processes
- Expertise in Excel and database management
- Proven track record of influencing and implementing change and process improvement to include strengths in relationship management and stakeholder management.
- Self-starter who can spot improvements opportunities and presents solutions not problems
- Pragmatic and able to do high level calculations and/or focus on detail depending on requirements.
- Numerate and can use data to draw inferences and make recommendations for action.
- Confident and able to present effectively to any audience.
- Naturally inquisitive and keeps abreast of best practice in the HRIS arena outside Silverstone.