Oakleaf is proud to partnering a global industry giant in their search for a Learning and Development professional to join their renewable energy business. This is an exciting time in the companies history as they pivot away from traditional business lines and focus on more sustainable and low carbon energy production.
This role is a newly created role and will require an experienced L&D professional who is strategic and who will be the product owner for the learning in this business area. You will need to engage with the business to create and deliver learning solutions, tools, systems and processes and be able to measure their impact. The role will be focusing on building capacity through learning.
What our client is looking for in a candidate:
- Business relevant Honours degree preferably degree in Human Resource Development, Business Administration or another related field.
- Experience in addressing both employee & business/function capability needs and creating and managing learning solutions related to low carbon skills cluster to realise them in the specific business context.
- Significant experience in strategic talent development.
- Excellent performance consulting, relationship management and communication skills.
- Focus on delivering pragmatic learning solutions in response to business challenges are essential.
- Clearly link value to business results, experience of organisational change management and working in a matrixed organisation.
- Active partnering with other Cluster Managers and the Learning Managers to ensure alignment, standardisation where applicable and quick identification of common needs across the entities.
- Experience solution scoping and prototyping; multi-modal delivery (Instructor-led Training, Virtual Instructor-led Training); collection, analysis, and synthesis of data.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to consider please submit your up to date CV.