Page Personnel are partnering with a leading logistics company based in the Liverpool region. The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for supporting the wider HR team in the delivery of HR projects.
This leading business has been established for more than 30 years. They are widely recognised as one of the best within the logistics and distribution industry.
Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will have the following duties:
- Working across all areas of HR covering the whole employee life cycle
- Providing effective expert HR advice to leaders and colleagues on a range of people related issues including all areas of employee relations
- Ensuring OD advice and support is reflects best practice, aligned with with current or emergent employment legislation.
- Providing a professional service in relation to recruitment and retention, performance, conduct, remuneration, absence, grievances, and disciplinary.
- Project work to include workforce strategy, policy and procedure reviews, safeguarding reviews, talent programmes and diversity & inclusion.
- Maintain employee records to provide the HR Manager with relevant reports and information
- Any other ad hoc duties as required for this role
The successful HR Advisor will have:
- CIPD Level 3 or above
- At least 2 years experience in a generalist or advisory role within a busy human resources team
- Experience of the logistics/distribution industry would be beneficial
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy up to an addition 3 days
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Free onsite parking