A great opportunity as an L&D Specialist in a manufacturing business
A generalist L&D role based in Bradford
A manufacturing business based in Bradford.
Responsible for developing and implementing technical competence frameworks for roles in all areas of the business, aligning skills development, apprenticeship programmes and career pathways to future business requirements.
Works closely with operational teams to ensure that all staff have the relevant technical training to perform their role to a high standard
Responsible for optimal use of the apprenticeship levy to mitigate risk and ensure future skills are in place.
Manages training records to ensure all training is documented and available for audit, compliance, and development purposes.
Responsible for review and development of tailored induction programme for new employees
Develops and implements of internal leadership development programme
Supports succession and talent processes across the business
Supports the development and implementation of a learning management system
- Has operated in a Learning & Development role in manufacturing
- Has delivered, written technical training to shop floor employees
- Have implemented an LMS system
- Have managed the apprenticeship levy budget
- Has written and delivered leadership development programmes
- Have excellent stakeholder management
- Can be site based in Bradford
Salary £40,000 - £50,000k per annum