The successful candidate will be joining at a crucial time with the opportunity to work on an exciting project. Working with senior level leaders and towards a strategic shift in direction.
A large multi national organisation during a global re brand. The position will be on an initial 12m FTC with the potential to become permanent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and delivering large organisation design projects across the company.
- Challenging conventional thinking and work on building collaborative solutions across organisation design and effectiveness
- Lead, influence and persuading individuals, teams and functions while gaining consensus for change initiatives
- Building organisation design and effectiveness capability across the company focusing on transferring skills to P&C colleagues and business leaders
- Partnering with people analytics to measure the ongoing organisational effectiveness
- Development, control and monitor capability on an enterprise-wide basis, informed by zero-based techniques
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of how to apply OD/OE in a large, complex, international environment, working with numerous stakeholders and a rapidly evolving business model
- Experience of implementing a new OD and making it work, not just in designing it
- Pioneering approach to organisational design, demonstrating sound knowledge of the latest techniques and technologies, including design and systems thinking as necessary
- Leadership of expert teams - accomplished team management, leadership and interpersonal skills with experience in influencing at a senior level
- Must bring experience at the "harder" end of organisational effectiveness, specifically in organisation design, but will also have broader exposure to the human capital consulting portfolio and will understand the interplay with talent, leadership, learning and culture
A exciting opportunity to join a multi national organisation during a global re brand. The position will be on an initial 12m FTC with the potential to become permanent.
The client will pay between £60,000 - £80,000 per annum based on experience. There is the potential that this role can be paid as an ongoing interim/PAYE if desired by the successful candidate.