A renowned global consulting firm are looking for a Learning & Development Assistant working as part of their European team. As a L&D Assistant you will assist in delivering an innovative, flexible, and learner-oriented training approach to 1200 consultants and 500 colleagues across three locations.
As a L&D Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the admin tasks in the learning management system (E.g. creating classes, registering participants, after class management, feedback reporting cancellations)
- Manage the European L&D inbox and respond to Ad-Hoc Queries.
- Responsible for keeping the learning microsite up to date.
- Organise language lessons with external vendors
- Produce virtual training sessions and provide/offer ground support for internal person training.
As a L&D Assistant, you will possess:
- A strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A minimum of a year experience in L&D or HR.
- A passion and general interest in Learning and Development.
- Experience with Outlook, Zoom, and Excel.