Resourcing Manager developing the strategy with a focus on niche and specialist roles, future talent and approach to market.
Successful and renowned Manufacturing / Engineering business near Milton Keynes
As Resourcing Manager you will focus on developing the resourcing strategy, in particular linked to niche and specialist roles and sourcing future talent. Key areas will include:
- Working closely with stakeholders and HR Business Partners to understand potential skill gaps and 'risk' areas as well as opportunities to hire specialist talent.
- Developing a pipeline of external talent and a long-term, robust strategy for recruiting in this space.
- You will also play a key role in developing the EVP alongside the Head of HR.
- Working with 3rd parties including agencies and specialist recruiters.
- Developing the approach to LinkedIn and how the Business can optimise its use.
- This role is based on-site, 5 days/week.
To be considered for this role you must he have a proven background in a 360 resourcing role, in particular recruiting and sourcing for niche, specialist or senior appointments.
You will have proven expertise in the use of sourcing and searching tools including LinkedIn and developing relationships with agencies and 3rd parties.
1st class communication and relationship skills are a must,
Experience within the manufacturing/engineering sector is highly advantageous.
A flexible approach and happy to work on-site full time.
Up to £60,000 per annum + bonus