Your new role
You will working as part of a well established team and will be responsible for sourcing candidates throughout West Yorkshire to fill roles that the Key Account Managers source and manage.
This will include:
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Creating and posting job adverts
- Using social media channels for candidate attraction
- Organising candidate interviews
- Working with the Key Account Managers to ensure the candidate process runs smoothly
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally come from a recruitment background (inhouse or agency). You will be commercially minded and have a hunger to succeed.
- Previous recruitment or customer focussed experience is ideal but not essential
- A drive to work towards targets and be rewarded on your achievements
What you'll get in return
This opportunity sits within a busy well-established area of the business, which is a key investment area for the company. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to work within a company with the backing of established relationships.
You will also receive:
- The backing of a Global Company
- A very comprehensive training programme - allowing for quick progressing
- The ability to earn a bonus from your first day
- A competitive package
- Direction from highly experienced Directors
- Continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally
- Specific tools and technology which enable you to open doors with candidates and clients
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- Incentives and rewards
- The opportunity for recognition at awards
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket loans
- Paid charity day
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.