Your new company
A leading international firm in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services.With offices in 50 different countries, this company are looking for an innovative and motivated individual to join the wider HR team.
Your new role
Reporting into the HRD, this role is a 12 month FTC, with the strong possibility of going permanent. You will cover the end to end employee lifecycle including:
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Leading on employee relations cases
- Influencing and supporting HR projects
- Daily use of HR data to influence policies and processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in HR at advisor level
- Ability to manage recruitment and ER cases
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary plus £2,000 benefits allowance. Hybrid working model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.