Inhouse Tax Mobility Specialist -
Our client, a highly regarded financial advisory is looking for an Inhouse Tax Mobility Specialist to join their Global Mobility team based in London/ hybrid working model.
Reporting to the Global Head of Mobility, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and high quality service. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide advice to both assignees and managers and ensure global mobility processes and policy is followed.
- Work closely with Global Mobility colleagues to prepare and review assignment packages, cost projections and assignment letters
- Initiate and coordinate advice received from specialist teams
- Manage the tax provider to deliver advice on ad hoc international income tax and social security related queries
- Continually review and consider any potential tax planning related to expatriate tax and social security to reduce the Group's cost and/or mitigate risks
- Experience working within the field of international assignments, either global mobility or expatriate management is essential
- Applicants will have a strong understanding of the assignment lifecycle from start-to-finish including expatriate compensation methodologies.
- ATT qualified, desirable
- International focus with a good understanding of other cultures beneficial
- Well organised, strong communicator, and negotiator, able to prioritise and work under pressure, and have a thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with assignees and senior managers on a day-today basis
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to daily tasks
- Able to work to deadlines and timely delivery of information