The Organisational Effectiveness Partner will be a change agent working across the full spectrum from Org Design through to leadership coaching.
The client are a household name who are looking to reshape their operating model to be more effective, more customer- centric and more sustainable. They operate a hybrid working model that leans towards home working but with weekly collaboration time and opportunities at their newly refurbished, central Leeds offices.
The Organisational Effectiveness Partner will:
- Facilitate sustainable change in working methods, culture, and colleague and organisation effectiveness by taking accountability for the build, deployment and embedding of a portfolio of organisation design and/or development programmes, frameworks and initiatives.
- Own a portfolio of OE initiatives focused on enhancing organisational infrastructure, orchestrating evolution of the culture and addressing organisational behaviour to enable business strategy.
- Provide expert advice in more than one of: organisation design, job architectures and career streams, culture development, performance and capability development, leadership development, group dynamics, talent management, EVP design and development, strategic workforce planning.
- To coach and partner the people team, strategic and people leaders in the fields of organisational design and development and behavioural change management, working side-by-side with Learning, Resourcing, Communications,
- Reward and D&I teams to ensure a cohesive colleague experience that maximises motivation, engagement, and productivity within an inclusive work environment.
To be successful in the Organisational Effectiveness Partner you will have:
- Experience in behavioural change management and culture evolution
- Strong background in organisation design, understanding and applying a range of organisation design methodologies and models, AND/OR background in organisational development approaches and initiatives e.g. performance development, capability development, job architecture/career frameworks, talent management, EVP, group dynamics, leadership, employee engagement
- Strong ability to influence and engage a diverse mix of stakeholders, including to Executive level Excellent communicator
- Accustomed to working with complex organisational challenges and programmes of work with significant organisation-wide impacts
It would be desirable to have the following
- Experience of leading teams (project teams or work teams)
- OD specific qualifications (e.g. CIPD, Roffey Park, Tavistock)
- Accredited Coach
- Experience in leadership development activity including use of psychometric/personality tools
- Experience in HR technology deployment (e.g. SAP)
- Experience working in digital or agile organisations
- Experience of Design Thinking methodologies
The organisation has bench marked the role at £55-60K basic plus car allowance, bonus, health care and pension