Wellbeing Advisor,up to £29500 pa + benefits, 4 month assignment, Bristol based, WFH available
Your new company
A well established and value led public sector organisation with pleasant offices.
Your new role
- Project managing the employee wellbeing offer across the organisation working closely with the Wellbeing and Inclusion Manager and colleagues
- Refresh and evolve the wellbeing offer to ensure the emerging needs of the workforce are me
- Provide day to day operational advice to HR colleagues, leaders and others on the wellbeing services on offer. For example, Occupational Health Services, and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Report and further develop a six-monthly dashboard on key Wellbeing metrics to the Executive Board.
- Lead the network of wellbeing champions and mental health first aiders providing them first class advice and guidance.
- Present at meetings on the wellbeing offer and what teams can do to enhance their wellbeing at work.
- Work with teams on incorporating wellbeing into key processes and programmes (e.g. Induction)
- Lead on all wellbeing communications and manage all intranet related pages on wellbeing while working closely with Internal Communications colleagues.
- Project manage the annual health kiosks project or the digital equivalent rollout.
- Embed initiatives which promote wellbeing conversations and wellbeing confidence at team and individual levels.
- Monitor participation and feedback of staff volunteering and its wellbeing benefits.
- Lead on quality assurance and benchmarking of the wellbeing offer and culture, utilising best practice frameworks
- Work with the Wellbeing and Inclusion Manager on the roll out of the 2021 Staff Engagement survey including analysis of the wellbeing results from the survey and temperature checks and subsequent action planning on next steps.
- Support the roll out and uptake of wellbeing education including Mental Health Awareness Training
- Manage the wide contracts for Occupational Health and the Employee Assistance Programme.
- Supporting the Wellbeing and Inclusion Manager with ad hoc requests as needed.
- Work alongside the Wellbeing and Inclusion Manager on the HR Covid-19 response, this includes but is not limited to; reading and updating staff FAQs on new Civil Service HR policy and procedure, disseminating information.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in successful and timely delivery of organisation-wide projects on wellbeing with measurable impact
* Project management expertise including techniques for planning, stakeholder engagement and risk management.
* Strong data analysis skills, including experience of extraction, analysis, presentation and review.
* Up to date understanding of employment legislation and sickness absence processes.
* Experience of developing action plans.
* Experience of designing presentations for a variety of audiences.
* Knowledge of best practice wellbeing tools and materials.
* Persuasive communication skills and ability to quickly build and maintain key relationships with a diverse and complex range of stakeholders.
* Experience of providing first class advice to others on where they can get wellbeing support.
* Ability to write succinctly and convincingly in plain English.
* Experience of inspiring others through communications.
* Experience of managing contracts such as Occupational Health and Employee Assistance Programmes. * Working towards or qualified in CIPD Level 5. * Trained in Mental Health First Aid Behaviours
- · Changing and Improving
- · Communicating and Influencing
- · Delivering at Pace
- · Working Together
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.