Fast growing organisation seeking Recruitment Manager
Your new company
You will be working for a dynamic and fast-growing business, this is a really exciting role. If you are an experienced In-house Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist who is available immediately - this is the opportunity for you!
Your new role
- Working closely with hiring managers to upskill their capabilities
- Writing interview questions for hiring managers
- Developing cabilities around interview techniques
- Working with hiring managers to create job descriptions
- Advising on correct channels to advertise roles
- Working with job boards to utilise the portal
- Networking with correct individuals/platforms
- Identifying appropriate routes to market
- Develop an EVP
- Develop and revamp entire end to end recruitment process
- Getting involved directly with more senior hires
- Developing the onboarding process
- Creating a reporting system to track attrition and identify areas of high turnover
- Management and communication of SLA's
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be available immediately. You will need to have proven experience working within recruitment and confident that you can pick things up with little assistance
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.