A leading global law firm are looking for a Recruitment Manager to focus on Partner hires on a global basis. Reporting into the Head of Partner Recruitment, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Managing the sourcing of candidates
- Keeping up to date with market intel and trends across other law firms
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to identify partner hiring needs and develop job descriptions along with executing recruiting strategies
- Developing and maintaining relationships with recruiters and search firms
- Acting as primary contact for candidates and search firms during the hiring process
- Coordinating conflict checks, background checks etc.
- Preparing nomination papers for review and consideration
- Coordinating onboarding process
- Supervising and coaching a Recruitment Advisor and Coordinator
As Partner Recruitment Manager, you will possess:
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting at a senior/partner level, ideally within a law firm
- Strong organisational skills both written and verbal
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong MS Office skills
If this Partner Recruitment Manager role is of interest, please apply directly.