Exciting remote opportunity to work with a global organisation, you will be joining a successful and growing Talent Acquisition Advisor team. Taking responsibility for delivering senior manager and director recruitment activity they will need your expertise to do what it takes to ensure they recruit the very best talent and continue on the journey to be a "magnet for talent".
Client is a well established organisation in the Consultancy industry based in Watford, due to growth they are now looking for Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their diverse team. They have modern offices across the UK, offering competitive salary and great career progression.
Successful Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- This position involves full "360 recruitment" activities, from the initial requirement briefing, undertaking pro-active marketing and sourcing, screening and shortlisting, right through to negotiating offers with successful senior candidates; all while maintaining a high standard of candidate and stakeholder experience.
- Supporting one of the following service lines: Consulting, Audit, Deal Advisory, Tax and Legal or Internal Services.
- Taking responsibility for delivering senior manager and director recruitment activity
- Ensure to recruit the very best talent and continue on our journey to be a "magnet for talent".
- This is a challenging role in a fast-paced team passionate about delivering a high quality recruitment service to a large and varied group of senior stakeholders seeking a wide range of skilled professionals across Audit, Tax, Technology, Deal Advisory, Consulting as well as all of our central functions services.
- Working together and acting with integrity is essential to our success and by developing a truly collaborative relationship with stakeholders
- You will be able to build a deep understanding of our Talent Acquisition needs and be able to apply your own demonstrable recruitment skills and expertise to deliver effective end to end recruitment activities that will achieve excellent results for the firm.
- Talent Acquisition with the confidence and expertise to thrive in a large scale, professional services business and will work collaboratively and with excellence and integrity in everything they do.
- Significant, demonstrable experience full life cycle / 360 permanent recruitment, in a large enterprise level organisation
- Ideally with experience working in-house, RPO or agency
- Able to manage detailed administrative activities effectively to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively advise and challenge senior stakeholders on recruitment strategies.
- Passion for delivering a high-quality customer service to stakeholders and candidates.
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression
- Benefits Scheme
- Remote Permanent opportunity
- Great team culture