Interim Recruitment Co-ordinator, Northampton, £12.50 p/h-£13.10 p/h
Your new company
A great opportunity for a Recruitment Co-ordinator- 3 Month Interim role within a fast-paced, national distribution organisation, who are rapidly growing and expanding.
Your new role
A great opportunity for an Interim Recruitment Co-ordinator-3 Month role, reporting to the People Manager. You will be responsible for supporting with the end-end recruitment and selection process for a new site, a blue collar worker site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising on best solutions to recruit.
- Use all database and web resourcing methods and ensure all roles are advertised on the appropriate websites and manage responses within the agreed timescales.
- Create and post recruitment adverts/campaigns, ensuring they are legal, non-discriminate and in line with recruitment policies
- Resource and qualify candidates in accordance with agreed timescales
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and short-list CV's for all vacancies
- Organising assessment centres, ensuring that all candidates are fully briefed
- Communicating effectively and confidently, over the phone, face to face and in writing, coordinating the hiring managers throughout the recruitment process externally and internally
- Handle resourcing queries in a proactive, customer focused way
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience as a Recruitment Co-ordinator, within an In-House or Recruitment agency role. You must be able to start with no more than 1 weeks notice.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to get some experience in an In-House Recruitment Co-ordinator role, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.