Your new company
A luxury retail firm are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic L&D professional with experience in the Training field.
Your new role
This role will report directly into the Head of HR and manage the end to end training matters of all retail staff across North Europe. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with business owners and HR to assess training needs and define training priorities
- Ensure training content and delivery is meeting communicated expectations
- Deliver training to the retail trainers, ensuring the brand image is conveyed throughout
- Act as a training expert for all trainers, developing a plan based on market trends and best practices.
- Facilitate learning and coaching sessions in store, classroom, and for special events (up to 50% of time)
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience as a Training Manager within a retail organisation.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strong Retail Business Orientation
- Proven experience of presentation and people development
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Competitive salary plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. I look forward to hearing from you with regards to this exciting opportunity!