The Learning and Development Coordinator will report into the Head of L&D and will work in a close knit team of 5 in the L&D team. You will develop strong administrative skills and gain a strong understanding of the Learning and Development function in a fast paced Financial Services firm.
The client is an internal Insurance firm with international offices. The firm offers incredibly flexible working as well as competitive salary and benefits. The company is continuing to grow and rewards hard word with excellent progression opportunities.
- Review existing L&D Processes and suggest ideas for efficiency and improvements.
- First point of contact for invoices, expenses and contracts for the MRUKS TM&D team, working closely with the Head of L&D
- Involvement in the preparation, testing, and daily management of our new systems
- Run regular reports on TM&D activity and ad hoc requests as required i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Organise regional and local workshops
- Handle invitations, coordinate pre-work, distribute follow-up materials and feedback via the online survey
- Run all psycho metrics and diagnostics administration i.e. Insights, Hogan, KF360-degree feedback
- Monitor the workshop tracker including attendance and wait list for future sessions
- Ensure internal facilitators are arranged for all internal workshops
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months of administration experience and have good excel knowledge. You must be able to demonstrate that you can work in a fast paced environment and be able to prioritise and organise your workload effectively.
The client is offering a competitive salary and an opportunity to develop your wider HR skills in a rewarding, environment.