HR Manager, 12 mth FTC, up £60k pa + benefits, privately energy organisation, Bristol or Milford Haven.
Your new company
This is an opportunity to join a global large privately energy organisation which is award winning in this hybrid post combining their Bristol location and working from home
Your new role
Responsible for providing HR services to all their businesses within UK, balancing the relationship between embedded HR demands and service delivery needs. You will establish the appropriate country HR strategy and action plans to deliver the global HR strategy as appropriate to UK. Ensure smooth deployment of global policies & processes and service delivery of operational HR as per UK requirements. Ensures consolidation of HR data and performance metrics for measuring effectiveness of HR initiatives and function in driving organisational performance. Manages complex integration of newly acquired company with processes and way of working. Scope includes all businesses in UK. Role will require frequent travel in UK to visit various sites and periodic visits to the Management Centre in Geneva.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced HR generalist who has worked at HR Manager or HR Business Partner level.
- Increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
- Knowledge of Human Resources related programs, processes, tools, policies and guidelines and their application to complex organisational issues.
- Knowledge of organisational concepts, including: team management, organisational design, resource utilisation and workforce planning.
- Proven experience in dealing with HR matters related to acquisitions and its derived components for the HR function (e.g. experience in due diligence, restructuring, among others).
- Strong exposure to and knowledge of UK employment law including labour relations and union practices
Key skills include:
- Computer Skills (MS Office & particularly Excel))
- Business Knowledge
- Leadership Skills
- Numeric & Analytical skills
- High energy and a 'can do' attitude, creating a positive culture in the company.
- Leadership skills in order to drive strategic people initiatives and programs through the organization and mobilise the management team to excel in the successful execution of people strategies.
- Leadership and teamwork.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Open, honest and direct communicator.
- Customer focus, both internal and external, enhancing Puma Energy's reputation as a preferred employer in the market and good corporate citizen.
- Ability to deliver results, meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management dealing with sensitive employee relation's issues.
- Competence in dealing with trade unions & proven experience in Industrial Relations, specifically in relation to UK labour and Union law.
- Experience of UK employment scenario and labour legislation
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available and full range of competitive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.