Reward & Benefits Analyst | Hybrid / Manchester | £35,000 - £45,000
Your new company
Global, dynamic manufacturing organisation are seeking to appoint a UK Reward & Benefits Analyst based from their Manchester location, joining the reward and wider HR team.
Your new role
In this newly created role you will join the global rewards team predominantly supporting the Global Reward Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop and make impact at a great time to be joining the organisation following recent growth by acquisition. This role would be suited to candidates with a background in HR Advisor or HR role with some exposure to or understanding of compensation and benefits, but most importantly you will have a flare and capability for data manipulation and analysis with strong excel skills, duties in this role will include:
- Collecting and analysing reward and benefits data to identify trends
- Help with development of improved communication to colleagues regarding rewards & benefits development
- Administer and support salary planning and bonus payment annual activities such as a bonus review,
- Collection and analysis of compensation survey data
- Manage and maintain accurate compensation and benefits information and databases
- Support global benefits projects
- Effectively Liaise and collaborate with HR, Finance & Benefit teams
- Provide administrative and problem solving support re rewards and benefits to line managers
- Assisting with the development and review of benefits policies and process to support and promote continuous improvement
What you'll need to succeed
Proven Experience within a HR and data reporting role
Knowledge / Experience of reward & benefits advantageous
Excellent Analytical Skills
Meticulous Attention to Detail
Strong, & Confident Excel capability
Ability to effectively Manager and Prioritise workload
Excellent Influencing and Stakeholder Management Skills
HR qualification desire bale
What you'll get in return
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Generous Benefits Package
Flexible, hybrid working options available.
Fantastic development opportunity with global exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.