About the role
We're looking for an HR Project Manager to join our Group HR team as we shape and deliver the talent, learning, recruitment, engagement, reward and inclusion priorities at the heart of our ambitious growth and people strategy.
Working across our portfolio you will bring your project management skillset, energy and creativity to help the team to prioritise, integrate and deliver effective initiatives that make a lasting positive impact to our business performance and our employee experience, making this the place where the most talented people want to be.
You will also undertake external research, spotting opportunities to apply the latest thinking to our people plans and building insights that drive well-informed decisions as we continue to evolve across the talent portfolio. In return we will support your professional development and growth. If you think this role is suitable for you, please apply to find out more!
- Experience working in matrixed international environments
- Proven track record in delivering a portfolio of projects
- Experience of HR project management desirable but not essential
- Proven experience in change management and process improvement
- Strong data analysis skills
- Adaptable and proactive
- Well organised, pragmatic and calm in time-pressured situations
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with MS suite
- Experience working with Workday or a similar HRIS desirable
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme, life assurance and income protection
- Sharesave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
Location: London - Euston Road. We do offer a hybrid model that will allow you to balance your working days between home and the office.