A leading management consultancy are looking for a Senior L&D Advisor to join their team. It's an exciting time to join as the L&D team have been in a period of reviewing current delivery. They are implementing new approaches and planning their strategic vision for the next few years. As Learning & Development Senior Advisor, you will have an opportunity to explore and develop learning initiatives. Responsibilities include:
- Partnering with practices to deliver learning and development programmes across Europe
- Working with Head of L&D to meet objectives
- Ensuring learning & development influences have improved individual performance
- Working with Head of L&D to develop strategic focus and implement business partnering across the firm
- Managing the full learning cycle, designing, and delivering training programmes for all staff and evaluating learning needs
- Establishing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and developing relationships with providers to deliver good learning experiences to staff
- Programme managing core learning programmes, team management reviews etc.
As Learning & Development Senior Advisor, you will possess:
- Minimum of 4 year's learning and development experience, ideally within a business partnering setting
- Strong project management experience
- Confidence in using blended learning strategies
- Experience in creating digital/eLearning solutions
- Experience in people management
- Strong IT skill - particularly Microsoft Office suite
If this Learning & Development Senior Advisor role is of interest, please apply directly.