Oakleaf are partnered with an established Asset management in their search for a HR Coordinator to join their HR team on 6 Month fixed term contract, this is due to a large transition happening in the company. This will be fast paced, hands on role requiring a level head and ability to work autonomously. You will be collaborating with the wider HR Team supporting all administrative HR activities for various area of the business ranging from Payroll to Recruitment processes.
- First point of contact for the HR department. Handling routine HR queries throughout the business and escalating where appropriate to the HR Business partners
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Contributing to the ongoing process of reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Ensuring employee electronic records are accurate, complete, and up to date, all general HR filing and archiving for all employees, in line with GDPR regulations.
- Supporting with the preparation for team meetings and follow up activity of agendas for meetings, along with minute taking in HR Weekly Meetings
- 2 years' Experience of working in a fast paced, Financial Services or Professional Services environment preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with hiring managers, stakeholders, and the HR team.
- Ability to multi-task and process high volumes of work within tight deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Proven experience as HR admin or other administrative roles