Apprenticeships and Pathways Manager
Salary: £250-£300 per day
Temporary: 3-6 months
A fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and modern government body with an exceptional HR team! The client wants an OD Apprenticeships and Pathways Manager who can use their vast experience in developing and training new talent, as well as taking charge of their apprenticeship scheme. If you believe you have what it takes to take the lead in an innovative and challenging programme apply now!
You will be tasked to take a lead role in developing the apprenticeship/training programs in order to embed a dynamic and diverse company culture, as well as increase staff progression. To help the team run seamlessly, it is vital that you can use the policies and values of the company to achieve excellent results.
* Create and drive the company's apprenticeship programme
* Assess organisational needs for apprenticeships programmes and make sure the plans follow the company culture
* Helping with the sourcing of quality external training providers
* Research/provide insights on the developments in the market to help the company adopt new approaches
* Assist the organisation in taking a new digital approach
* Promote equality and diversity issues and schemes throughout the business
* Experience in managing apprenticeship and/or trainee programmes
* Able to work with senior managers to develop programmes
* Strong organisational skills as will be expected to meet deadlines for various tasks at once
* Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with people at all levels