Tech Recruiter - £300 - £400 per day
Oakleaf are working with a prestigious gaming company who are looking for an experienced Tech recruiter to come in and join their team. Due to growth in the business they are looking to add to their successful recruitment team and are looking for you to have a strong ability to attract the best candidates out in the market.
They are looking for you to have experience recruiting a range of technical roles such as UX, UI, Software engineers, front and back-end Developers etc.
The role is initial 6 months with the view to go on longer. The role is paying between £300 -£400 per day for the right candidate.
As a Recruiter you will manage and drive the end-end recruitment process.
Tech Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- You will develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies and programs that excite talented individuals to come to the business.
- You will business partner with our hiring managers in order to develop a recruitment strategy to close vacancies with the best talent in the most time efficient manner
- You will connect and speak with people to discuss their career perspective, taking into account the various DNA of candidates, knowing what drives someone to be "In business for people".
- Work inside our ATS - SmartRecruiters in order to manage the recruiting process for all vacancies, ensuring processes are followed, feedback is captured and correct data is inputted throughout the lifecycle of a vacancy
- Work closely with our internal teams including; HR, Comp & Bens, Marketing etc
Tech Recruiter Job Qualifications:
- Experience working as a full-lifecycle Recruiter in either an agency or in-house environment
- A natural hunter for talent. You'll be at your best when connecting with A-Players and building talent pools
- Passion for engaging with people and sharing our energy & love for working at the business.
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in an international fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature and demonstrate a sales & marketing mindset,
- An interest / experience in employer branding activities
- You are social media savy and know how to digitally connect and excite others
- You are tech savy and know your way around systems, tools and applications
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. Other European languages are a big advantage
If you feel that this Tech recruiter job is for you, then please apply now!