**'BROWN FIELD' OPPORTUNITY**
Henlee Resourcing is delighted to be working exclusively with a leading and highly profitable manufacturing business based in Exeter.
It's a very exciting time to join this company - They have several new products which have generated huge sales since their launch and, they have recently embarked on a multi-million-pound investment programme to its operations, with further investment planned over the next 3 years.
The company now needs to transform their HR function and, that's where you come in…
This is a 'brown field' opportunity, there is an established function already but, a lot of it is archaic and highly transactional…. This is a chance for you to custom build and modernise the function so it's fit for purpose and, focused on supporting and engaging employees and the business.
Duties will include;
- Define and implement an HR strategy and tactical HR plans in line with business objectives
- Re-build and end to end manage all HR Operations; Recruitment, management information reporting, HRIS, payroll and management of the team (x3)
- Drive employee engagement
- Implement an effective, high-quality suite of policies, processes and internal communication
- Design, implement and manage appropriate learning and development.
- Lead on the reward strategy including salary and benefits benchmarking.
- Manage employee relations issues
- Build and deliver talent acquisition plans in conjunction with a seamless onboarding experience
- Enable the business to be a recognised employer of choice and a place that people are proud to work
We are looking for someone who can lead the function and develop people plans with professionalism, confidence, and skill. You must be hands on in a transactional environment - happy in the muck and bullets, as well as making strategic and commercial decisions.
Previous experience of HR within a manufacturing or production environment is essential. As is the ability to prioritise, plan, and work well under pressure.
It is essential you have good project lead experience, an excellent customer service approach, strong analytical thinking and an ability to influence and engage at all levels.
If you can demonstrate the above capabilities and are looking for a fantastic opportunity with real scope and autonomy, we are keen to hear from you!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West and M4 / M5 corridors.