I am currently working on a 6-month fixed term contract for a leading housing association. In this role the principal function of the role is to provide specialist advice and recommendations to Hiring Managers. Additionally, you will be a support to resourcing decisions to ensure that the organisation recruits and retains the best talent. To ensure the group's procedures and policies are followed in line with the best practice. To ensure the foundation of attentive customer service to all stakeholders to enhance excellent customer service. Liaise with the Resourcing Co-ordinator to ensure that all pre-employment checks are acquired, and everything is in place before the new starter begins.
* To establish and develop a dialogue and relationship with hiring managers and the HR Business Partners to understand the key resource issues and associated requirements to meet both current and future organisational challenges.
* To deliver end to end recruitment campaigns.
* To promote the organisation as an employer of choice through innovative recruitment material including advertising campaigns and by creating a positive candidate experience.
* To advertise roles internally and externally across various platforms.
* To ensure recruitment suppliers are effectively managed and is monitored and that value for money is achieved and evidenced.
* To ensure that all recruitment policies, procedure, and practices are followed and in line with the current legislation and best practice so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
* To support the delivery of recruitment related training.
* Substantial end to end recruitment process management experience.
* Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Word (Intermediate).
* Excellent customer service skills.
* High quality communicator- verbal and written.
* Proven ability to plan and prioritise, work under pressure, multitask and meet short deadlines.
HR/Recruitment systems reporting experience