Digital Learning Partner - Housing Association
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Learning Partner on a 6-month fixed term contract to join a well-established Housing Association based in London. The role will be remote working until January 2022 thereby a hybrid working pattern will be implemented.
The role involves the design, delivery, and evaluation of all digital learning to the wider business. You will work closely with the Learning & OD team to create a dynamic learning culture for the business.
- To design and deliver effective e-learning through video material, screencasts and interactive web-based resources
- Providing learning solutions to address emerging learning requirements
- Maintaining and maximizing the use of the Learning Management System
- Evaluation and delivery of compliance reports to all stakeholders
- Capturing regular feedback to drive continuous improvement of e-learning
- Regular review meetings with Subject Matter Experts across the business
- Attending key conferences and network to keep abreast of learning trends in the digital space
- Strong experience in creating and delivery of e-learning solutions
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the full learning cycle
- Ability to create and maintain effective relationships with all Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders across the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for creating learning that is engaging and interactive
Urgent response advised if this opportunity is of interest.