An exciting new Junior HR Advisor role in RG26 paying up to £28,000 pa in a varied and valued organisation.
Hybrid working, 2 days from home, 3 office based
Your new company
An exciting and integral public service organisation that is integral to national security. Due to growth in the team, 2 Junior HR Advisors are required to join a fast paced, varied work environment.
Your new role
Reporting into the Lead HR Advisor, you will provide a comprehensive and specialist HR advisory service to support regional units, with accountability for a specific case load and for supporting change programmes.
- Undertake the delivery of an allocated casework load across a range of potentially complex issues and manage the outcomes.
- Provide a specialist HR advisory service that complies with policy and legislation on a wide range of issues.
- Effectively engage with managers and staff through various methods at all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Encourage a proactive approach to people management and provide managers with the tools to effectively manage and develop best practice in the management of staff and their well being.
- Promote equality of opportunity and diversity within fair, transparent, efficient and consistent processes.
- Ensure effective management of employee data on systems and records.
- Prepare statistical information and report on trends relating to general HRMI.
- Guide managers through the job evaluation process.
- Prepare statistical information relating to a variety of areas of people management, e.g. diversity, turnover.
- Ensure effective management of employee data in people management systems.
- Co-ordinate and manage employee relations cases, including but not limited to attendance management, disciplinaries, grievances and performance.
- Promote welfare initiatives within the region.
- Co-ordinate, prioritise and quality assure all recruitment to meet resourcing needs.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous HR experience, you will be working towards being CIPD qualified. This role will suit an upcoming HR Assistant / Coordinator that has supported on Disciplinaries and Grievance processes.
Due to the nature of the organisation and the security clearance required, you must be a British Citizen who has been residing in the UK for the last entirety of the last 5 years.
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to develop your career in a diverse, exciting and fast paced work environment, with a work from home / office split. A salary of c£28,000 pa. Great opportunity to expand within employee relations and gain some great experience in this area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.