· Ownership of the entire employee journey.
· Responsible for HR areas including: compensation, benefits, staffing, HRIS, OD, ER, recruitment, HR operations & HR Business partnering.
· You will own the strategic people plan, and translate this on a business, team and individual level.
· Leading and developing a team of c10 people, growing this in line with the business.
Who you are:
As a member of the leadership team it is important you share the values and ways of working of the business.
· You will thrive in this role if:
- You like to share problems, and work with others to provide answers to them.
- You naturally ask why.
- You are open to, and encourage debate.
- You are a design thinker, with an agile mindset.
- Comfortable capturing and using data to help drive decision making.
· You will able to demonstrate:
- Experience of building highly credible relationships with senior stakeholders.
- A track record of being a hands on builder of highly functioning teams, supporting the development of high potential people.
- Experience of scaling a people function to support a fast growing business.
- Have high levels of commercial and strategic acumen, whilst remaining hands on.
- Understanding of employee engagement, beyond the theoretical that can be demonstrated with practical examples.
- Proven track record of leading effective organizational change initiatives and dealing with complex organizational issues.
£Six figure basic with excellent total package