New Accounts Receivable Assistant opportunity on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Ashley Kate UKI are working with our established client in Leamington Spa who are looking for some additional support for their finance and accountancy team during this busy time. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join them on a six month contract role to work alongside the Senior Accountant and support with the Accounts Receivable function in this busy finance team.
We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail and likes a motivating, fast paced and fun work environment. When you leave at the end of the day it is with a sense of accomplishment and a smile. If this is of interest to you, then please read on!
The role is full time, hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and the client offers a great place to work!
The responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Assistant include;
● Ensure accurate, timely data entry for AR ans ledgers
● Assist with research for financial close and drafting journal entries for review
● Provide consistent entry of AR receipts
● Create and maintain process documentation for Finance group
● Direct incoming department calls, mail, and emails to proper person
● Prepare forms for signature
● Manage and update deadline calendar and project plans
● Assist with special accounting projects
● Provide backup for other accounting staff functions
The role of Accounts Payable Assistant offers a salary range of £23,000 to £25,000 pro rata for the fixed term, based on your experience.
We need someone who can start pretty quickly, so if that's you please contact Jacqui or Damian at Ashley Kate to apply.